My Guy's Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Long Distance Relationship": Is it True or Not?

Hi readers,

It's been a while since the last time I posted my last entry here in My Guy. I was kinda preoccupied in the past few days. For today, I'll be talking about my experience for having a relationship that most people normally call "Long Distance Relationship."


+ + + + +
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together. There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you." 
+ + + + +

Quotes Resource: >>Click Here<<


To begin with, I am currently in a transition where it requires me to adjust in so many things.Starting from the time of my sleep, stretching my budget, getting along with different people with different personalities, and more. What's more hard for me is the fact that I am far from my love ones, as well as to my significant someone. I can deal with all of these dramas and mishaps, but what I cannot tolerate is my emotion whenever I start missing my significant someone.

Being away with him is not that easy. I hate to say this, but it is like a torture to me. I don't know. Some say that this type of relationship won't work, while others say it works. In my case, I don't want to lose him, so as me to him. We share the same thoughts of not wanting to lose each other.

As I went here, it is not easy for the two of us, most especially to me. All of my plans for the two of us were ruined. Career wise, I chose to proceed. Currently, we are both sacrificing, and holding on to our promises to each other.

In our case, temptations and fools are always lurking around trying to break us apart. Hopefully, we make it and our love and faith for each other will keep us holding on to each other.

===============================================

My Guy's Opinion:

Long distance relationship is a very serious and sensitive matter. Everybody's opinion regarding on this issue, whether it won't last or not, were both happening in reality. This type of relationship will only last depending on how both lovers will manage and control the flow of their relationship. It will only be broken if one or both individual tends to become weak and got provoke by certain circumstances.


===============================================

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we do have the same situation..
he is my inspiration, he is my strength but even a warm embrace, i can't able to give that to him because he's too far...

for me, it will work, as long as you have same feelings and faith that you will last until the day you will meet.
He told me to stay, that he's more than willing to wait for me.
that "No matter we loose each other along the way, if we decided to stay with what we feel. We will still meet someday at the crossroad."

-antukin29

Post a Comment